About Me

Photographed by Karen Yeomans.

Hi and thank you for stopping by my website …

My name is Lina and I am a 48 year old health and fitness addict dedicated to keeping myself in the best shape both physically and mentally and in turn I hope to inspire and motivate others to be the best they can be.

My interest in fitness started many moons ago with the Jane Fonda workout program, now that really is showing my age…  Back in those days, I, like so many women, took my health and fitness for granted and had the belief that  a little exercise would allow me to eat what I wanted without too much damage.  I spent a few years working as a model and really didn’t take care of my body the way I do now.  Yes, yes, genetics have helped me through the years but in my early thirties I really started to appreciate the importance of diet and exercise something that has definitely helped me maintain my current physical and mental condition.

In 2005 I set up a business promoting body confidence and self esteem in young girls because I really believe body confidence starts at an early age.  If we teach children the importance of a healthy active lifestyle, this is something that will continue later in life.

I have since studied to become a personal trainer and nutritional advisor and now impart my knowledge to clients to assist them in achieving their health and fitness goals at ANY age.

I now want to use this site to build an online community to empower, support and inspire women of all ages reach their goals.

I want to teach the very important and direct correlation of nutrition and exercise on achieving the best version of you.  Anyone can be motivated to workout in the gym, however nutrition plays a key part in achieving long lasting results, I call it the 70/30 rule – 70% is about nutrition and the remaining 30% is about exercise.  With this in mind, I will be offering top tips, advice and workshops on nutrition and exercise.  BY FAILING TO PREPARE, YOU ARE PREPARING TO FAIL.

In 2015 I proved age is just a number by hitting the stage and competing in bikini fitness competitions.  12 months on and through hard work, discipline and consistent nutrition I won my first pro card and came first in the over 45 World Bikini Fitness competition at age 48.

2017 is set to be an exciting year for me and I hope to make it a great year for many other women dedicated to being in the best place physically and mentally. By making a commitment to themselves and learning a whole new approach to nutrition and exercise they will benefit from falling in love with themselves again…

RECLAIM YOUR HEALTH, ARE YOU IN?