EXERCISE AS PUNISHMENT

Exercise, whatever you choose, should be enjoyable, NOT a chore or a punishment for what you have eaten.

We’ve all been there, overindulge on a night out so we punish ourselves with hours of cardio in the hope that we can reverse the damage done whilst punishing our bodies in a bid to teach it a lesson.

The truth is, we need to find balance. Try and incorporate some kind of movement based exercise each day and those overindulgent moments will not have such a major impact on you. The key as you know by now, is consistency.

Try and maintain a good diet and exercise plan 80% of the time leaving 20% for fun, slip ups and good times, after all, you are only human and entitled to it right?

sig

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s