THE PATH TO HEALTHY EATING

Healthy eating shouldn’t be difficult or a chore but from time to time even I find it difficult to make healthy choices.

The secret is to endeavour to make the right choices 80% of the time allowing room for error the other 20%.   The problem arises when the shift becomes greater and you find yourself making bad choices more than good ones.

Healthy eating may be new to you and that’s ok, it’s a learning process, but you have made the decision to change which is half the battle.  It may, at times,  feel that slipping back to familiar old habits is an easier option than learning a new way of life but trust me when I tell you, the health benefits to you and your family far outweigh anything else.

The internet is a wonderful place to discover new healthier recipes for some of your favourite foods which will make things easier for you.  Cooking meals from scratch rather than grabbing processed ready meals, will give you a great sense of accomplishment and a new understanding of nutrition.

Be creative in the kitchen and eat a wide range of foods and you won’t get bored, variety is the spice of life.  Try creating a weekly meal planner so you can create a shopping list ensuring you have everything on hand.

Small changes all add up to a BIG difference.  You CAN do this…

sig

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s